Saturday, October 8, 2011

Introducing our Design Team!

Meet our Design Team. Every other Monday we will be offering challenges and each day except Sunday we will have a daily project exploring your cricut cartridges! So dust off some of those because we will be digging through the pages to explore cricut!






Diane

I am a wife, mother of two great sons, two wonderful daughter-in-laws (they put up with my boys), and Nana to my 3 special angel grandchildren. I am an addicted scrapbooker and cardmaker. I use to own a scrapbook store and now retired and enjoying my crafting. I can't remember a time when I haven't done some kind of craft! I first saw the baby bug when it was released at the CHA tradeshow in 2005 and was hooked after I realized how much easier crafting would be with it! I enjoying blogging and going to crops.















Diana

My name is Diana and I have been married 10 years and have a 5 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. I am a computer consultant and work on the desktop support side. I originally bought the babybug about 5 years ago and then quickly went to the Expressions. I just started a blog a few months ago due to the pressure of friends and I have been trying to push myself in entering challenges to push my creative ability and looking to go to the next step.
















Sharon

I started scrapbooking about 8 years ago and really wasn't into it, just wanted to make scrapbooks for our two children. I never finished them and after looking back I am amazed at how far scrapbooking has come! I got the Baby Bug about 4 years ago and then got the Expressions 6 months after that and haven't looked back! I have a Cuttlebug, Gypsy and Expression 2. I love making cards and scrapbooking.

















I am a 23 yr. old pediatric nurse, am married to my high school sweetheart and we have 2 dogs. Our "boys" Remington is a Boston Terrier and Winchester is an English Mastiff. I have always loved scrapbooking since middle school when we took a family trip to Disney World. Scrapbooking was hit or miss for me until about 5 years ago when I got my Cricut and a place to leave my stuff out. My Cricut got me into making cards too! We just bought our first house and I am excited to have a whole scrapbook room now!

















I am a Kentucky girl, born and raised! My husband and I live on a small farm in Norther Kentrucky where we have a menagerie of animals including a retired thoroughbred, Khatadin sheep, English Shepherds and my beloved St. Bernards! Don't tell the Shepherds I favor the Saints!! I am an accountant by trade, but love spending time in my craft room working on a variety of paper craft projects. I started scrapbooking from a party and then the Cricut was born and my love for diecuts was born. My focus has shifted more to cards as of late, but I have found my Cricut is something that grew with me!















Lezlye

My name is Lezlye and I reside in the beautiful country of El Dorado in Northern California. I have been rubber stamping since high school and started to dabble in scrapping then too. It wasn't until my daughter turned 5 that scrapbooking took over. I now rotate between any and all paper crafts! I have been married for 25 years and have 3 children. I have a Yorkshire Terrier named Daizy Bell and she can be found sitting at my feet while I work. I am on 3 DT currently and love my Cricut!!! I use it everyday and can find my creations on my blog.

















My name is Leslie and I am the mother of two beautiful boys, Devon who is 13 and Giovanni who is 10. I live along the beautiful gulf coast of Alabama. I enjoy shopping and spending time with friends and family, and of course, crafting!! I have been seriously crafting for almost 2 years. I love to make things for family and friends!















Leah


I am a 40 year old wife to my BFF Tony and mother to 4 super kids. Jessica is 22 years old, Melainah is 19 years old, Reid is my newest teen at 13 yrs and the baby princess and my crafting bestie is Anna Claire, 5 yr. old. I work full time as an RN, case manager at a Long Term Acute Care hospital. I have a small Stampin Up group that meets once a month to "get our craft on". I spend any free time I can playing in my craft room, which is always a mess! I love hopping along different blogs to see how talented everyone is and to find inspiration!

















My name is Kim and I live in the SF Bay area with my husband of 17 years and two daughter. For as long as I can remember I was always creating something with paper. I guess you could say I am addicted to paper! I love altering items, scrapbooking and making mini albums. When I am not crafting, I am looking for the next adventure whether it be challenge races, roller derby, or anything that gets me outside and challenging myself.
















My name is Emily and I have been a scrapbooker since 2000. I love doing books for gifts. I do not have any children so it is a treat to do scrapbooks for friends children. A couple years ago I was introduced to cards and that has taken over my crafting and I became a consultant for Close to My Heart. My love is my dog, Ella. I am a teacher and have worked at my school since 1997 and have been working in Special Education since 2004. This is my first DT and very excited to get started!




























3 comments:

  1. Yeah! So super excited to be in such crafty company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Diane & DT on the new blog! Can't wait to see your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!