Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcome to our first challenge!!

Welcome to our first "Exploring Cricut" Challenge #1. This challenge is using the cartridge Art Philosophy from Close to My Heart. This is a fairly new cartridge, but we wanted to show you what beautiful things you can create!! We focused our designs using the Square 3 image on page 43 and at least two of the many flowers on the cartridge. You will see several flowers, but we all used the Square 3 as our focus. Join us this week in the challenge by linking your creation to the bottom and we will be giving away some paper packs from Close to My Heart to a lucky winner compliments of our Design Team member Emily! This challenge closes on Saturday, Ocotber 15 at midnight. You can do a card, layout, or papercraft which is only limited by your imagination! I will announce a winner picked by random org on Sunday. Be sure to check back daily for projects. If you click on the DT member, it will take you to her site and she will give you instructions on how she created her project.




Sharon









12 comments:

  1. Wow! I love everyone's projects! I really like how everyone ran in a different with their creativity.
    This is going to be such a fun experience. I am so honored to share this with you all!
    Crafty hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Projects DT ~ I would love to play along but I don't have this cartridge yet :(
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work by all...I got lucky for this challenge because I just used the cart to make something and well you posted the challenge the day i posted the project. Hope to play along more.
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOPS I was so excited I did not see all the guidelines in the challenge..sorry I jumped the gun..hopefully I will get the right project made this week..Congrats on the new site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the DT's projects, I added mine, thanks to Leah's bolg :)
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  6. The DT projects are very nice and show many different ideas. I do not have the Art Phil. cartridge...YET...I hope to get it sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a FUN challenge blog!! Great projects by all. Just a tad bit disappointed though that we have to use a particular cartridge as I've had my Cricut since Christmas and only have 2 cartridges. Guess I'll keep an eye out for when you are using my cartridge, lol. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bummer. Don't have this cart, so I can't play along.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great jobs by the design team. Looking forward to more.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, fabulous projects by the DT!

    Can't play along this time, don't have the specific cart! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of the creations by the DT are beautiful! I love the square you picked to showcase. Hugs! Thanks, Sharon, for sending me over! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the challenge.Wow so much cute projects using this cart.This is just one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!