Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's Tuesday and another daily project!

For our daily project, I created some thank you cards. When a challenge is over and I pick a winner, I like to send them a thank you along with their prize. I used an older cartridge that I got when I was a retailer from Provo Craft called Storefront. I know later some online stores and the rewards center offered it too. I really used that cartridge when Cricut first hit the scene for displaying products in my scrapbook store. I love the cricut head so I thought he would make a great thank you card! My baby bug decided to get into the picture too! Head over to my blog and see the directions for this project and be sure to stop by tomorrow for another daily project. Be sure to enter our challenge this week too!!!

5 comments:

  1. OMG! These are just to cute! I have the cricut head on my car and I just love it. I won it from a blog and I can always find my car in the parking lot, I just look for my little cricut head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Diane, love the colours :)
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!!! I have got to get may hands on the cart with the adorable Cricut head! TFS=)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!