Sunday, January 1, 2012

Meet our new DT members and prize for challenge

Happy New Year to everyone and here is to a great 2012. I know we want to start our year off at Exploring Cricut to introduce two new members of our DT. I know you will love seeing all the things they create!

Our first new member is Melody Lane and here is a little information about Melody. I'm a hairstylist and a few years ago I discovered sewing when I got my first sewing machine. One day last May while shopping at JoAnns the manager talked me into buying the baby bug, it was on sale. I was in love and about a month later bought the E2. I do everything but scrapbook. I love creating new things and sharing the cutfiles. I love Cricut Craft Room. I have the Gypsy and Cuttlebug now too and got the Cricut Cake for Christmas Her blog is melodylanedesigns.blogspot.com

Our next new member is Annette Robertson. Here is some information about Annette.



I live in Kansas. I have been married 22 years and blessed with two beautiful and bright daughters; Emma (16) and Claire (12). Crafting has always been a staple in my life from needlework to paper crafts. I began scrapbooking 16 years ago when my first daughter was born. I got my first Cricut in 2006 and have never looked back. It has made creating so much easier for me. I enjoy making items that are customized for that particular individual. I think a handwritten note is such a treasure to receive in this day and age, especially when it is homemade. I just started blogging a few months ago and have really enjoyed meeting all the new friends and sharing ideas. This is my first time to be on a design team and am so excited to be here. Here blog is mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com



We have a new challenge that starts Monday, January 2 and we hope you will join us for this great challenge. The prize this week is a 36 cards and envelopes, card pad from K & Co, jewels and pearls, ribbons, and flowers along with a sheet of card rubons. Time to make those thank you cards for your presents or get your cards made for the coming year! Stop tomorrow to see what our talented design team has created for you!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Melody and Annette! Looking forward to working with both of you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!