Monday, January 16, 2012

New Challenge Monday!!!!



This week we are happy to do a new challenge. Our challenge is called "Happy Birthday". You are to make a card, layout, or papercraft using any Cricut cuts celebrating birthday using colors red, blue, green, yellow and white! We are excited to see what you have created for this challenge! We have a special guest designer this week and it is Kenya from http://krafthead1.blogspot.com/ so be sure to go to her blog for directions of her project and also all of our own talented designers. If you do not celebrate holidays, please join us anyway with a creation using the colors. Just make a note on your blog . We respect everyones beliefs and want you to participate with us. The prize is on the Sunday post. This challenge ends Saturday, January 21 at 9 pm Eastern time. Get your project linked for a chance to win!!!!


Kenya








Annette




Diana



Diane















9 comments:

  1. Great projects from the design team. Looks like a fun challenge.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picked for the challenge-awesome projects from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have added my project! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to figure out how to add my project. Not sure if I just put my blog address and then upload the project to my blog. However, I have attempted to add my project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors. Really made me think and got me going on birthday layouts I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The challenge here indicates it ends Saturday Jan 20. Friday is the 20th and Saturday is the 21st. Would like to know which it is?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge, I love it

    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!