Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Exploring Cricut Project

Here is it the end of January and it seems like the month has flown by. Today, it is me Diane with the daily project. I did a couple quick and easy Valentine projects for you today. I made Happy Valentine blocks and used vinyl on my candles and plate. I used the cartridges
George, Art Philosophy, Wedding, Sweethearts, and Home Accents. Be sure to stop by my blog today for the directions and materials. I hope you will join our challenge this week too!






5 comments:

  1. Your mantle creations are beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to to decorate for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially like the Valentine blocks.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!