Sunday, February 5, 2012

Our Challenge Winner!

Thanks to all the wonderful entries for our Cricut 1 2 3 Challenge! I can't believe the talent we see each time we have a challenge and thanks for sharing with us. Our winner is #6 Scrapping Girl. Congrats and please email me with your mailing information and I will get your prize out in the mail right away. Our next challenge will be Monday, Feb. 13. Stop by each day to see what our talented design team creates for our daily projects. We have a guest designer on Monday, so be sure to check it out!!




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Scrapping Girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane,
    thank you so much for the box of wonderful valentine goodies that arrived on my doorstep today!!! What a wonderful packgage to cheer me up this gray cold day! I can't wait to play with all the stuff! And the Dove chocolates were fabulous. (I had to eat them right away, so that I didn't have to share. They were a delicious, if not nutritious, lunch.)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!