Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy, Happy Friday

It's Friday!! I hope all of you have had some of the wonderful weather we have been experiencing here in Kentucky this week. I can't remember a March where I have worn capris for a long time! Today we have a fabulous card from our Melody using the cartridges Hello Kitty and Paper Lace 2. Head over to her blog for a video and cut file on this project! Don't you just love how Melody makes things look so easy with her directions in the videos!! New challenge coming Monday, so stop by Sunday to see what prize we will be giving away this time too.


4 comments:

  1. I love hello kitty and this is a super cute Easter card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hello kitty and this is a super cute Easter card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hello kitty and this is a super cute Easter card!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!