Sunday, March 4, 2012

Our Winner!

We are sorry not more entered our challenge, but our design team did a great job trying to give you some inspiration for the challenge. Thanks to the ladies that entered and they all did a fabulous job! The winner of this challenge picked by random.org (love this, makes my job easier) is #2 Craftin and Stampin. Please send me an email with your name and address so I can get your package right in the mail. Be sure to come back on Monday because we have a Guest Designer joining us. New challenge will be March 12. Sorry if you entered late, but please note we cut off at 9 pm eastern time. Sorry for any inconvenience. We love all the entries.


7 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! Thanks so much!!! What's your email address???

    Craft Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations Jessica!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jessica! I have a question Diane:, I cannot see the current challenge on this site, I only see the previous week's and I do not get it by email either, where can I check the current challenge I would love to participate.
    Thank you for all you do!
    Have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz,
    I have added the next date to the side of the blog. Could you email at happyscrapperdiane@yahoo.com? I have a question for you. Thanks, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just missed this challenge. Super prize too! I will try to enter the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!