Sunday, April 1, 2012

Meet our new DT member and we have a winner for the challenge

We have lots of news today. First, we say good bye to one of our DT members Leah. We will miss you so much. We are adding a new member to our team, Jessica.

My name is Jessica Wilson. I am a 32 year old wife to Brandon Sr and a mommy to Brandon Jr. Brandon Jr is 6 years old and the light of my life! He is so incredibly smart and so amazingly awesome (sorry, I'm a proud mommy)! He makes me laugh every day, and he is the reason I wake up in the morning! My hubby is my best friend and soul mate! We just hit 15 years together, and I truly believe another 15 will come and go just as easy! If a am not crafting and working my full time job as an Assistant Bank Manager (or my part time business venture, JCC Event Planning), then I am spending every other moment with them! I also enjoy being around my extended family, reading a good love story, going to the movies to laugh hard, and now playing tennis with my hubby and brother in law!" http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

All of us at Exploring Cricut want to welcome our new design team member Jessica!!



Now for our other big news, our winner for the "It's a Spring Thing" challenge is #18 Maida!
Please email me at happyscrapperdiane@yahoo.com with you name and address. We had so many wonderful entries this challenge. I love seeing all the wonderful projects you create with your Cricut. Everyone did a fabulous job and glad random.org does the picking for us!


Be sure to check out Monday's daily project for a special guest designer!!





4 comments:

  1. So excited to be part of the team Diane!! Thanks so much for having me!

    And congrats Maida!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss! So happy to have won. I sent you an email & if you don't recieve it please let me know. My email is sometimes unreliable.

    marg0006@verizon.net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Maida!

    Welcome to the team Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!