Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday's Daily Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope you liked our challenge for this week and will enter. I know some of you have noticed there is a change in blogger. It was a pain getting my post ready for the challenge and some of the DT had issues with their scheduled post not showing. I do not like the new blog format and I went to youtube to see if someone had a video to answer some of my questions and found one right off telling me how to go back to the old blogger and it was 2 seconds and so simple.***Some people have ask me how to change, here is the linkhttp://youtu.be/bCiB-0t4nOU . Hope that will help you. Not sure why blogger didn't give you the option! Hope we all get our blogs straightened up fast. Now for the project today. I, Diane, created a Cricut Project Book. I was always looking for something to write on when creating my projects for the blog and decided to make me a book and keep it right on my desk. I used my bind it all to put it together and used the cartridges Fancy Frames, Cricut Font and Basic Shapes, and Cricut Storefront. Stop by my blog for the directions.



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic project. Could you post the link to the youtube site for the blogger change for the ones of us that would like to change it back. I agree I don't care much for the new blogger. Change is good but this one hasn't worked or me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book!! And great idea! Thanks for the link. I changed mine back. I hated the new format!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty.i need to do one of these sometime soon.love the frame.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!