Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sensational Saturday Daily Project with Sharon

Welcome our Saturday daily project with Sharon. She has created this adorable card using the Hey Diddle Diddle Imagine cartridge. Hop over to her blog for all the directions. Today is the last day to enter our "Neglected Cartridge" challenge. I have loved reading your post and seeing your projects and it seems we are all guilty of this! This is also the last day to leave a comment on Facebook for a prize there too! Not many comments left this week so get yours in. I check them and write the names down for this drawing. Winners will be announced on Sunday. Have a super weekend.


3 comments:

  1. This card makes me feel happy just looking at it! Love the buttons on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a sweet sweet card. I love the pastel colours and it makes me what to run out and buy a new cricut machine. Awesome job Sharon!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!