Monday, May 14, 2012

Special Guest Designer today!

Welcome to a great Monday with a Special Guest Designer. Today, Diana Larson is sharing with us and I will let her tell you all about her project. You can go to her blog by clicking on her name and please show her how much we appreciate her being with us today!


"I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating Mothers Day.
I'm thrilled that Diane asked me to be the guest designer on exploring cricut. The fact that she said roll with it gives a lot of leeway -- I hope she wants me back -- to do what ever I want, as long as it is a cricut.
The best part is I have these MME Indie Chic papers and I just love them.
I used the Cindy Loo cartridge and the image regular and shift on page 30 cut @ 3.9 on the imagine machine I had also cut the layer but I did not like the way that looked so I didn't use it. I added a brad to the center MME Indie Chic
The base of my card is Kraft card stock 4.25x5.5. I used an EK corner punch and placed a piece of black paper behind the patterned paper I stamped the hello on yellow paper from the same collection with My Pink Stamper "lunch box Thoughts", then I trimmed it real close."


I hope this inspires you to want to make a card with a design on it.
Have a great day, Diana

2 comments:

  1. Great card Diana! Love the design!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!