Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday Daily Project with Diane

Hello and welcome to another daily project! Diane here with a thrift store remake. I got an unfinished tray at the thrift store and turned it into a photo tray to display on a easel of my adorable angels. I used the cartridges Art Philosophy, Indie Art, Cricut American Alphabet, and keeping with our challenge theme this week, I got another neglected cartridge off the shelf, Picturesque. Be sure to stop by my blog for the details. Be sure to enter our challenge this week for a chance to win a new cricut cartridge and be sure to leave us a comment each day on our Facebook page for a chance to win a Cricut Sling Bag.

2 comments:

  1. I really love the look of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!!!! This is awesome!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!