Monday, May 21, 2012

Welcome to our new challenge!

Welcome to another challenge at Exploring Cricut. This challenge is for all of us who will admit guilt or not of buying a cartridge either really cheap or thinking you were going to just dig into it and then leave it on the shelf. Your mission if you choose to accept, is to get to that shelf and dig out that cartridge that has been sitting neglected and create something for this challenge. Our designers are very guilty too and myself in particular! As the girls were sending me their projects and the names of the cartridge, I thought oh no another one! Now you can create a layout, card or papercraft with that poor neglected cartridge and you will have a chance to win another cartridge. Take a look at Sunday's post for the prize. This challenge will end on Saturday, May 26 at 9 pm eastern time and please no backlinks. I can't wait to see what you find! Also check our Facebook page for another prize for leaving comments there all week.








Kim



Nifty Fifties



Diane


Spongebob Squarepants




Diana


Recess







Annette

Wildcard and Paper Dolls for Everyday



Emily


4Legged Friends and Create a Critter




Lori


Independence Day



Melody



Everyday Pop Up Cards



Sharon


Lori's Garden Imagine cartridge
































































6 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I will get started on this! Christina ccapps35@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge - I hope I can find time to participate because I know I have a few of those cartridge I just "had" to have and really haven't used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects by the Design Team! I noticed the photo is not showing but it is linked to my blog! Any suggestions?
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FABULOUS group of projects!! Thank you for the fun and pushing me to use a VERY old cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the great challenge. I find myself more and more buying carts I think I HAVE to have and then never use them! LOL! This was a great way to MAKE me use one of them! The DT did a fabulous job with all their projects! Thanks again and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!