Friday, June 29, 2012

Fantastic Friday Daily Project

Happy Friday! I can't believe we are almost at the end of another month. Time is going entirely too fast for me. Hope everyone is staying cool. Our weather here in Kentucky is suppose to be another day of 100 degrees, but I love summer so no bother to me. I will craft a little and maybe get a few rays. Diane here for your daily project. I created a card using the cartridges Fancy Frames and Independence Day. If you head over to my blog, I have the directions and measurements for you. Be sure to check us out this weekend so that we can introduce a couple new DT members and to show you the prize for our next challenge which starts Monday. You need to come by Saturday because Georgiana has a really cool project to share with you.


2 comments:

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!