Friday, June 8, 2012

Fantastic Friday!

I can't believe how fast this week has gone by! Today you are suppose to see one of Lori's fabulous projects, but her Cricut has died an untimely death and is going back to PC for a replacement so Diane here to fill in for her. She will be back with us very soon. I created a layout using the cartridges Pooh Font, Everyday Paper Dolls and Party Picks and Pennants digital cartridge. Stop by my blog for the details and directions. Below the picture, I am sharing some more news for our little blog. Be sure to enter our challenge by Saturday too!
I received an email from a lovely lady named Jessica who found our blog and was impressed with the quality of our projects and crafts. She has awarded us with a special award from her blog. I have the button on our side bar to share with you and here is what she said about our blog. I feel very honored since we are a very new.




"This award is presented to blog's that we find exceptional and outstanding. Blogs that have a high amount of followers, have quality content, and are fun and enjoyable for readers. You have far exceeded these guidelines which is exactly why we would like to present our Crafting Award to you"

2 comments:

  1. I love your layout page!! I love the pumpkin!!! The colors are great!!
    How awesome that we have won an award!!!! Makes me so proud!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lo is darling. Love those pennants. Very exciting to receive award!! I am thrilled!!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!