Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July with daily project

Happy 4th of July from Exploring Cricut! Today, Diane here filling in for Jessica while she is moving and getting her new craft room all set up! I have created a variety of projects for the 4th of July as a mantle decoration. I used the cartridges Independence Day, Stand and Salute and Holiday Cakes. I have lots of pictures and directions for each project on my blog so head over there and check them out in detail. Just click on my name and it will take you there! Be sure to get your project entered into our Red, White, and Blue 4th of July challenge before Saturday! Have a safe and great holiday!

6 comments:

  1. Your mantle looks fabulous with all the decorations. I don't decorate for the 4th at all. Maybe I should after seeing how good yours looks.

    Happy Independence Day,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Awesomeness for sure!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super display! Love the red white and Blue

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!