Sunday, July 29, 2012

New challenge starts Monday and here is the prize!

I hope you will all join us tomorrow for another challenge here at Exploring Cricut. This is one you will love and our DT has created some wonderful inspiration for you. The winner of this challenge will be picked by random.org will win this great product by Imaginisce and it is called i-magicut. It is a ribbon cutter and it burns the ends to keep it from fraying. I have one and love it so I decided to get one to share with our bloggers. All you will have to do is enter the challenge with a new project, no backlinks, and use cricut cuts! So simple. Everyone is allowed to enter, but I am afraid I can only afford to ship in the states because of the rates. I wish I could do more, but we are not sponsored by anyone. See you tomorrow with all the details!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!