Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday Daily Project with Diane

Welcome to our Tuesday daily project! Hope you are enjoying what we share with you daily and having fun entering our challenges. I am so pleased to see the fabulous entries we receive and I know each of our DT members appreciate your comments too. Now for the daily, Diane here with a two page layout I created for all those birthday pictures waiting to be printed. I used the cartridges Birthday Bash, Birthday Cakes, Life's a Party and Simply Charmed. If you would like the directions, please stop by my blog for the details and materials. Get your challenge entry in my Saturday, July 7!

6 comments:

  1. Looking good!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely LOVE this layout!!!! I like layouts with room for several pictures along with fun details and yours delivers! Very cute paper too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable layout!!
    Migdalia
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!