Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Daily Project with Diane

Hope you all are enjoying our blog hop and our challenge this week. You have plenty of time to visit and to enter your challenge. Diane here for your daily project and I am keeping with the "Christmas in July" theme with my project. I made ornaments using old cds. I have several pictures on my blog so head over there for the directions. I used the cartridges Very Merry Tags, Winter Frolic, Winter Woodland, and Paper Dolls Dress Up. Be sure to check out all of the DT members challenge projects. You will find the blog hop list on Monday's post.






9 comments:

  1. These are darling little ornament tags.
    you can never have too many tags
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Diane - the kids would also have so much fun with this - I have loads of old cds they could use. I feel a summer craft day for the kids coming on. TFS (sorry spelt your name wrong the first time)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are ADORABLE Diane!! LOVE them!!! And I love that you kept with our theme this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous!!!! I agree with Karon. This would be a great project for the kids. Our grands would have a ball making these. Hummmmmmmmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful. I have been saving those CDs you get in the mail, now I can finally do something with them. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute ornaments.I recently purchased tags,bags,boxes and more and it has a 3d ornament that i will embelish with die cuts like yours.Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are cute! I will have to try that out :) Thanks!

    Sheri R

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!