Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday Exploring Cricut Project with Kim

Today, our DT member Kim is sharing another of her fabulous papercraft ideas. She made this wonderful picture of the 50 states during our 4th of July challenge and then she has made these wonderful plaques of the states that she and her husband have lived in. I love how these look and I know they will be a great addition with that fabulous picture she made. She used the cartridge 50 States for this project. Be sure to head to her blog for all the details!!!


6 comments:

  1. Super cute Kim! I love that idea! It makes you remember where you came from :) Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is something that more than just teachers can use IMO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea. I might have to do something like this. I haven't used my 50 states cartridge yet because I was trying to figure how best to use each of the states. Thank you for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!