Sunday, July 1, 2012

Welcome our New DT members and challenge prize

Happy July 1st! We would first like to say good bye to our fellow DT member Melody and welcome two new members to our team! First, I would like to introduce Michelle Pottie and she will give you a little information about herself.
" I am a wife, mum of two great kids and a nurse. I started crafting 10 years ago, just after my son was born. A friend dragged me to a Creative memories party, and I fell in love. 5 years ago, my husband bought me my baby bug. 2 years ago, I got my Expression and my Gypsy Girl, and the rest, as they say is history :) Crafting is my peaceful place when my life gets chaotic, it brings me more joy than I can say. I enjoy making all kinds of paper crafts, and while I enjoy stamping and coloring and exploring new things, I am at heart, a Cricut girl! My home is in Canada and I am really excited to be part of the Exploring Cricut team, and can't wait to play along with all of the wonderful challenges that are coming up!" Her blog is at http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/

Next new member of our team is Ian Dreger and I will let him give you his bio information!


"I have been crafting since January 2011. Several years prior, I was in awe every time I saw a commercial for the Cricut Expression. When I had full-time employment, I purchased my first Cricut and was bit by the "bug" hard. Never did I imagine where crafting would take me. Whether I am making cards for friends and family members, or the occasional student who needs a pick me up ( work at a small college), I love making crafty homemade items for those near and dear to me. In April of 2012, I took the next step and became an Independent Consultant with Close To My Heart when I decided I wanted to take my crafting to another level. Although I don"t scrapbook, yet, I am certain that I will dabble in it at some point in my crafting career. My blog can be found at http://anewbiecrafter.blogspot.com/ and I usually posting a project once a week if not more. I was so excited to be a guest designer on Exploring Cricut and evenmore excited to be on the Design team for the next several months."


Please make both of our new team members welcome and stop by their blogs and say hello!


Now for the prize for the next challenge that will start on Monday, July 2. This is a prize package fit for those great photos that you will be taking on the 4th of July. This package consist of 20 sheets of 12 x 12 papers, 3 12 x 12 sticker sheets, 4 small sticker sheets, ribbon, brads, buttons and flowers (not pictured here). Be sure to check out what our talented DT members created for this challenge.








3 comments:

  1. Yea! Congrats guys! Can't wait to get back to crafting as well! Sorry to see you go Melody!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new dt members!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to our new members!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!