Monday, July 30, 2012

Welcome to our new challenge!

Welcome to another challenge at Exploring Cricut. This weeks challenge is called "Disney Dreaming". You are to create a card, layout, or papercraft using any Disney cuts from the many cartridges to choose from. This challenge is open till Saturday, August 4 at 9 pm Eastern time. Look at our Sunday post to see what our prize will be this time. Anyone can enter and as many projects as you like, but they must be new projects and no backlinks. I can only send to the states because of the shipping fees, but please share your work with us if you are abroad. The only requirement is it must have a cricut cut in any colors you like. Our Design Team has really had fun with this challenge! We can't wait to see yours!! Link your challenge entry below.





Emily-Happily Everafter and Forever Young





Sharon-Disney Classics





Lori-George, Mickey Font, and Mickey and Friends





Kim-Tinkerbelle and Friends





Jessica-Toy Story





Ian-Mickey Font





Georgiana-Mickey and Friends





Diane-Mickey and Friends, Mickey Font, and Fancy Frames





Michelle-Happily Everafter





Annette-Mickey and Friends




13 comments:

  1. Loving ALL the Disney projects!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Disney projects!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I get the chance to play this week...we love Disney and I've been wanting to create more disney stuff.

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects and great prize. I tested this product at CHA and want one! Well, off to work on a project for your challenge. Thanks for then opportunity and for sharing your talent.

    LindaV
    TheTulipCollector

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute dt reveals :) thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to this fun challenge great DT inspiration.
    DIANA L
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy, I would have loved to have joined in on this challenge. But i don't have this cartridge . After viewing DT's project and knowing my 1st grandbaby will be arriving in January. I better get busy and find this cartridge. Outstanding job designers!!!!
    Shawn B.
    Classiccreationsbyshawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy, I would have loved to have joined in on this challenge. But i don't have this cartridge . After viewing DT's project and knowing my 1st grandbaby will be arriving in January. I better get busy and find this cartridge. Outstanding job designers!!!!
    Shawn B.
    Classiccreationsbyshawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for having this challenge! It was my VERY first challenge I have ever entered!
    Hope you like what I made!
    I sure love everything that has been created!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards from all the DT Members! Great challenge!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the super fun challenge! I LOVE Disney and it was a great excuse to make something! The DT did an amazing job with their wonderful projects! Too Too CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of the Disney cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the fun challenge I have done everything trying to link up but it just wont let me. everyone did a beautiful job with this challenge.hugs

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!