Sunday, August 5, 2012

Disney Dreaming Challenge Winner

All the entries for the Disney Dreaming challenge were fabulous and I love they were all so different. You all gave us lots of great ideas. The winner of this challenge is #6 Eeyore Gift Bag from http://joyseems.blogspot.com Congrats to the winner and please email me with your name and address so I can ship your prize out! Thanks to all of you for participating and our next challenge is August 13 so be sure to join us and stop by tomorrow for a Guest Designer project.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!!
    I could not believe that I won, since this was my very first challenge I have ever entered..

    Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!