Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday Daily Challenge with Annette

Happy Thursday everyone!! Today Annette has created this adorable altered Altoid tin using the cartridge Paisley. I love what she did and I know I need to look at that cartridge a little closer too! Head over to her blog to check out the details and see what you can make with that cartridge. Be sure to get your project entered into our "Cricut Choice" challenge this week. Make whatever you would like and have it include at least 2 cricut cuts and 1 monogram. You have a few more days!



4 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want these sooo much. Just waiting until I can afford the cart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!