Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Daily Project with Diane

Welcome to the Tuesday daily project. Diane here sharing a Christmas card with you. I know it is early, but I got a new cartridge and wanted to try it out. I used the cartridges A Quilted Christmas, Sesame St Elmo and Friends Holiday, Joys of the Season. I knew when I saw this cartridge, I wanted to use the candles. Check out all the details on my blog. I hope all of you will join us at our challenge "Back to School" . Check Monday's post for all the details.








1 comment:

  1. This is so very pretty!! Love those candles! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!