Sunday, September 30, 2012

Our challenge winner!

Another great challenge has closed and we have picked a winner via random.org.  The winner is #6 Gail S from the http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com  .  Please email me your name and address.  Thanks to everyone who entered our challenge and we will have another one coming on Monday, October 8 and we will also be celebrating our 1st anniversary here at Exploring Cricut.  Be sure to stop by Monday because we have another super Guest Designer joining us with a fabulous project!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! I was checking my emails this evening (I had a very busy week) and discovered I won the challenge. Thank you very much - I was so surprised! Thank you for the congratulations from Creative M and Sharon as well - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!