Sunday, September 2, 2012

We loved all your entries and our winner is......

This was such a fun challenge and I know I got lots of cool ideas from this challenge. Thanks to everyone who entered. The winner of our challenge is #22 Sarah from the blog itswhatkeepsmesane.blogspot.com Sarah email me your complete mailing address and I will get your prize to you! When I went to look at everyones entries, I noticed lots of new people joining us and we would like to welcome you and so glad to have our regulars again too! The DT and I appreciate so much you taking the time to share your wonderful creations with us. We are always looking for wonderful people to join us for our Guest Designer spot so if you are interested just shoot me an email. You will find the address on the right hand side of the blog. Thanks again for all your wonderful creations!!!!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks!! I'm soo excited!!! It was fun challenge trying to figure out exactly how to use all 8 colors, surprisingly it took quite a bit of thought! Everybody's projects were awesome to see!
    Sarah Mae

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!