Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Exploring Cricut!!!!

Happy 1st Birthday Exploring Cricut!  One year ago today, I started Exploring Cricut to share the love of this great little machine and to start using all those cartridges I have collected over the last few years!  I called a couple of my friends locally and then went to the cricut message board and started recruiting new members of the team to share daily projects and challenges with you.  Over the year we have had designers leave for other committments, but as I highlighted Special Guest Designers, some have come to the team. I love the team and they have been here supporting this venture and along with all you great crafters, we are a success!!  I could not ask for anything more.  I made a card today for our birthday and if you didn't know, this is Diane today!  It just so happen it was my day and perfect for me.  I used the cartridges Birthday Cakes and Cake Basics for this simple and quick card.  All the details are on my blog.  Below the card is another picture .  You can't celebrate a birthday without a present and my present to you followers will be this cartridge Trim the Tree.  Just leave a comment on this post or the Facebook post for this day, but you have till Saturday when our challenge closes to do it.  Just wish us a "Happy Birthday" and tell me what you like about our blog.  Please be sure to enter our challenge this week too!!
**Winner of challenge and Birthday will be announce on blog and Facebook Sunday**

23 comments:

  1. Happy first birthday. Love the card. Thanks for the chance to win.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I love the challenges! I'm trying to participate more often, but even when I can't its always fun to see the great projects! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! This is a really cute card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy First Birthday and congratulations on your success. I come here often for inspiration!
    :) Marie Flayer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Love this bright fun card! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not commenting to win, but I wanted to say congrats on an awesome year...looking forward to more! Happy birthday EC!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy First Birthday!! I visit your sight to see all of the wonderful projects and try to enter the challenges. Thanks for a chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 1st Birthday! I love, love, love your blog!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! Congratulations on your 1st year! Your card is really cute, love the colors!
    Pam
    pamdanner1973@gmail.com
    http://scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on a wonderful 1st year! I enjoy this blog so much and check it out every day while having breakfast! I always enjoy the projects and try to hit some of the challenges when I can-gets me motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday Blogster! I have only been following you for a month or so but love the projects - I don't do many cards, so love your variety and the different artists. thanks for your inspiration, keep up the great work.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  12. WEoo@! Hoo! Happy Birthday to you! Hard to believe it is already a year. I love your blog and try and enter as many challenges as my life will allow. Thanks for the chance to win the cartridge and here to another year of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card - Happy Birthday to you all. I love all the different challenges and enter when I can come up with something! So much inspiration from tall the DT creations that they share. Here's to many more years:-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday! Love the inspiration from your site.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday!! Your card turned out great :) I'm a new follower of your blog - found you through Ian. Can't wait to see more projects with different carts - TFS

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthay!Your card is Super Duper Cute!
    A fantastic DT!!!!
    Enjoy your day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday and congratulations, what a fun card! I love all of your fun challenges and the inspiration you provide!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to you & your DT. Thanks ffor your inspiring blog and all the fun challenges.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy 1st Birthday and many more!
    your card is so 'sweet'. It's nice to find a group that likes their cricut as much as I do mine.
    Busybucharoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy, Happy Birthday! I really like the challenges and the IDEAS I get from this blog! I am new to having my own blog this year and I am having lots of fun as well. Thank you for the opportunity to win Trim the Tree - I do not have this cartridge and it would be nice to add to my collection! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday. And thanks for being here for those us who love our cricut. I don't get to use mine enough, but I know where to go when I need some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on one year! Great job. I've only recently discovered you but have enjoyed every post since then. Keep up the good work, thanks got reminding me I can use my cake cartridge for regular cuts & I look forward to many fun posts to come!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Birthday. I just discovered your blog via Kimberly Wylie and I must say, I Love It! I bookmarked it so I can come see all these wonderful creations from a very talented design team.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!