Sunday, November 18, 2012

New challenge starts Monday

We have a new challenge starting Monday, November 19.  The prize I will be giving away is this wonderful kit that contains so many papers, ribbons, and items to create scrapbook pages, cards, and even a banner that includes this great booklet with tons of ideas.  I have made this and loved it that I even kept a extra one when I owned my scrapbook store and decided this would be a great addition to your crafting for the holidays.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for all the details and to see what terrific inspiration our talented team has to share with you.  See you Monday!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice kit! Looking forward to hearing about the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane for sharing - I will see you on Monday for the new Challenge - I look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!