Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Challenge Winner

Thank you all for entering our "Count Your Blessings" challenge.  I am amazed at all the talent we have.  I am so inspired by you all and loved every project.  The winner picked by random.org is #4 Shelly of mypaperlove.blogspot.com Shelly please contact me with your information and I will get your prize out to you and I can't wait to see what you create with it!  Be sure to join us tomorrow with a guest designer and daily for a new project.  We will be having a few spots available for our DT at the end of the year, so email me if you might be interested in joining our team!!!

6 comments:

  1. Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!teddy bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Shelly on you win! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo!!!! I'm one happy girl! Thanks so much, I'll email you this evening.
    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!