Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge Winner

Thanks to all that entered our Christmas Card Challenge.  We had some really fabulous cards and I have to say that you all inspired me to get in gear and get my cards ready.  The winner of our challenge picked by random.org is #12 Alice B.  Congrats Alice and please email me at happyscrapperdiane@yahoo.com with your mailing information so I can get your prize in the mail.  Our next challenge is December 17 and I hope to see all of you enter.  Get that shopping finished so you can craft!!!!  Be sure to come by on Monday for a special guest designer.  Would you like to be a guest designer, if so, shoot me a email.  We would love to see the layouts, cards, and papercrafts you create with your Cricut.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Alice - way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!!!! Whooooo-Hooooo!!!! I won!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Everyone did a great job. I look forward to the next challenge! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!