Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday Daily Project with Diane

Welcome to the Tuesday daily project.  Diane here with some non traditional tags that I made for my granddaughters packages for Christmas.
They love the Princesses and the little one just went to Disney last week and had breakfast with the Princesses in the Castle.  I knew she would love them and my oldest granddaughter will too! I have a little girl I pick up from school once in awhile and I know she will love them too! I used the Disney Happily Ever After and Dreams Come True cartridges.  Details are on my blog.




4 comments:

  1. They look beautiful. I'm sure they will love them. It's great you found a way to use them. I don't have kids but my 'inner' little girl loves Tinker Bell and friends and I keep looking for where I can use them.
    Happy Holidays.
    Rae Ann O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would have loved all these tags when she was smaller.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so wonderful, I know how all of those little layers can be quite the challenge! She is going to love them!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!