Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday Daily Project

Welcome to another daily project.  Did you join us in the blog hop yesterday?  If not, you can still go by following the link on the side.  Diane here today with Christmas tags that I created for my granddaughter Peyton's Montessori school bazaar that is this week.  I used the cartridges Baby Shower, Jolly Holidays, Holiday Tags digital, Art Philosophy, George and Very Merry Tags.  Stop by my blog for all the details and more pictures.  Be sure to enter our Christmas Card Challenge this week too!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags I love all the designs. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet tags, will be making some myself TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are wonderful, so bright and cheery, they will be greatly appreciated! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!