Sunday, December 30, 2012

Welcome our new DT member and prize for next challenge

Welcome!  Exploring Cricut would love to introduce a new member of our DT to you today and no better person but Rae Ann herself!
Rae Ann OhlingerI am now retired but I had two careers; one as a teacher of math and science, grades 7 and up, and one as as art therapist in a variety of settings and many age groups. I've always loved crafts. My Christmas was never complete without some kind of activity gift to paint or put together. I first got interested in papercrafts through ATC's, then inchies. A group I belonged to also traded cards. Cardmaking was new to me and I felt like a fish out of water. Wow, has that changed. Now I'm doing more cards than anything else and occasionally mini-albums. Things zoomed to a higher level when I got my cricut. I now own 28 cartridges and continually find items I never noticed before that I can incorporate into my projects. I enjoy combining items from many cartridges to use in one project. I'm looking forward to joining the talented DT at Exploring Cricut
 Welcome to Rae Ann and we can't wait to see all the projects you contribute to our blog! You can check out her blog at http://www.joyinart.blogspot.com/   Now for some other business, we have a new challenge starting Monday, Dec. 31 to end a great and fabulous year!  Be sure to stop by for all the details and our prize will be this 2013 calendar kit for you to keep all those inportant challenge dates on! 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations and welcome! Looking forward to your projects and crafty inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome...looking forward to seen more of your inspiring work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rae Ann - I know you will do a super job - Enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and welcome Rae Ann! Looking forward to your creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Rae Ann!! So glad you have joined our team!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!