Sunday, January 27, 2013

Time for another challenge!

Monday it is time for another challenge here at Exploring Cricut.  I would like to thank our DT member Emily for donating the Close to my Heart stamp set as one of the prizes in this packages. You will receive the alphabet stamps, two sets of Valentine stamps, a stamp cleaner pad and some plain blocks to decorate!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for all the details. We would love to have you join us for the next challenge!  It is as easy as 1, 2, 3!

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOw! That is a great prize - I will be here tomorrow to see what the challenge is - have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, I got my prize package from the last challenge in the mail! It felt like Christmas all over again with all the wonderful goodies. Thanks!!!! This one looks very fun too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what the fabulous DT creates! I know it's going to be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!