Sunday, February 24, 2013

A new challenge and welcome to our new DT member

It is very sad, but we are saying goodbye temporarily to Lori our DT member to take care of some health issues and we wish her a fast recovery and get back to Exploring Cricut as soon as she can. Prayers are with you Lori. We are happy to welcome our newest member of the team, Michelle Shutts from the blog http://cricutcrazyscrapper.blogspot.com   Here is Michelle to give you a little information about herself.
My name is Michelle Shutts and I've been married to my awesome hubby for 16 years, who is very supportive of my crafting, and we have 3 very active boys who keep life busy with all their school activities!  I work as an ICU nurse at a large metropolitan trauma hospital, so scrapbooking and reading are my favorite ways to de-stress and unwind.  I love to spend time scrapping with my mom and best friend!  I scrapbook all our family photos, so layouts are my favorite things to do, but I also dabble in making cards.  I started scrapbooking years ago with Creative Memories, stickers, and decorative scissors.  My best friend introduced me to the cricut a few years ago and I fell in love with it immediately!  I'm excited for the opportunity to share some of my projects as a DT member here at Exploring Cricut!  And I love looking at other people's projects for inspiration!    Please stop by Michelle's blog and welcome her.    Now we have a new challenge starting Monday and I am giving this Simply Score template board I ordered from a friend who sells Stampin Up.  Be sure to head to the blog tomorrow morning for all the details of the next challenge!!!


3 comments:

  1. Welcome, Michelle...i hopped over to your blog and am a follower, now!

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Michelle!
    Lori you will be missed. Get well soon!
    Now that embossing prize looks wonderful.
    Now that I have a new blog (started 2/23) I am going to try to link up and join in on some challenges.
    D-
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!