Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday Daily Project with Diane

Welcome to our Tuesday daily project.  Diane here sharing this gift bag and card that I created using the digital images from Valentine Sweets.  You can purchase this for 25% off right now at Cricut.com and no I do not get anything for telling you, but thought I would pass this along.  This is a cute group of images for a little price!  I created this in my gypsy since I am not a fan of the cricut craft room.  Be sure to stop by my blog for all the details and be sure to enter our challenge this week too.  We have several entries already and they are fabulous.  When you leave us a comment, please include your email, you might be asked to be a guest designer for us!!!

6 comments:

  1. Just darling!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet bag...love the doily! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bag!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever. My local Dollar Store has plain bags. Your idea would turn those plain bags into works of art.
    seaswancreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!