Sunday, March 31, 2013

Winner, Goodbyes, and Welcomes.....

Welome and Happy Easter from Exploring Cricut. Today we have lots of news for you. First, the winner of our Easter challenge picked by random.org is #23 Jennasa from the blog http://findtimetocreate.blogspot.com Congrats to Jennasa and thanks to all your wonderful crafters for such great projects!!

Now we say goodbye to two of our DT members Jessica and Ian. Thanks for your wonderful service and good luck with your next ventures. We are also saying Hello to 3 new team members. Here is a little bio from each of our new DT members.

Donna Leib
 As a homeschooling mother of 5 and a darling grandson too (3 grown, two left at home), I have always sought to preserve memories and make occasions special. I do what I do each day with the thought in mind to make someone feel loved in some way or another. My crafty side started out pretty basic with construction paper creations for the kids, homeschool group and/or church, cards using mostly stickers and doodles, holiday crafts and homemade gifts. My scrapbooking journey began in the 90's and consisted of fancy edge scissors, stencils, a few stamps and some colored paper. Wow have times have changed!! I just love my Cricut machines as they have opened up a whole new world with countless options and combinations to make a project just right. Being creative has never been more fun! Although my style is pretty traditional, I love to dabble in the shabby chic, retro and vintage themes. Having a large family, extended family and wonderful friends leaves me with many occasions to celebrate and the challenge to make them special and memorable. I love to learn new techniques and try new ideas. I am really looking forward to being part of the Exploring Cricut team where the inspiration, encouragement and crafty goodness is always a treat.http://wwwkindredkreations.blogspot.com



Kathy Unger
I have been doing some kind of crafts since I've been a young girl. I am married, mother of two and waiting on my first granddaughter to be born. I used to take our family photos and stuff from around the house and put pages together. I even did some journaling back then. I then got interested in baking and decorating cakes and took a bunch of classes and learned to “art” of cake decorating. I even got into air brushing on the cakes. I did this and some paper crafting and scrap booking while my children were small and growing up. I love going back and looking at all the special days we put in our scrapbooks. It's been an awesome journey through all of my art. I only started blogging about a year ago. I opened my blog last year with no idea what I was doing. I had lots of help from other fellow bloggers. Lots of email back and forth. I started out with the Cricut Imagine. That was a hard place to start I think. There is so much to learn on that machine. For Christmas my husband surprised me with the Pink Cricut Expression. I just love it!!!! I get in my craft room and just loose track of time. Just recently I started to remodel my sons room into my craft room. At Christmas my husband took me to IKEA and we bought a couple of the large long desks and a couple of the drawer units. Wow, I am so excited. I have my own space now. It's not finished but I'm working on it. I am looking forward to being a part of this design team.http://kathy213-kathyscorner.blogspot.com


Liz Ortiz 
...Hello friends my name is Liz, a recent transplant to the Midwest (KS). A Stay at Home Mom in love with her family and all things crafty including but not limited to jewelry, soap and candle making,cross stitching, crocheting, one stroke painting, etc..I am a continuous learner so more often than not you will find me trying a new stamping technique or craft form. My growing addiction to paper crafting has taken center stage since I got my Cricut and Gypsy ( almost 2 years ago). I can lose myself in creating for hours with the Gypsy and Cricut Craft Room. I enjoy joining challenges and using sketches to spark my creativity. My style is eclectic and influenced by everything around me. I am beyond ecstatic for the opportunity of joining Diane and the Exploring Cricut crew! Keep on crafting and have a wonderful day!..http://unikbyyes.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the DT team!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!