Sunday, April 7, 2013

New challenge starts Monday

Hope everyone is enjoying spring like temperatures where you live.  I know I am really tired of winter and looking forward to warm weather!  Tomorrow we will start a new challenge and we are making some changes.  For the past couple years, I have paid for the prizes and the postage for the challenges and with the increase of postage it is getting way too expensive and I have not been able to include other countries to win.  That will all change with this new challenge.  We will be picking a Top 3 entries and I will still let random.org do it and you will receive a button which I had my designer make up.  I am excited that now more people can join in and be acknowledged for their wonderful work.  I am posting the challenge rules on the side bar for you if there is any questions.  I can't wait to see what you will share with us and our DT has great inspiration for you.
Top 3 Button photo cid_2_2748169715web165006_mail_bf1_yahoo_zps3b95a42b.gif

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Make sure you enter everyone!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!