Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Terrific Tuesday with Liz and Diane

Welcome to our Tuesday daily project. Liz and Diane sharing the day with two great projects to share with you. First Liz is sharing this adorable Bird Day Banner that she created using the Toy Story, Life's a Party and When I Was a Kid cartridges. I love these colors and be sure to head over to her blog for the details.
Diane here with a quick and easy graduation card. This time of the year we find we get announcements from people that we forgot about and need a quick card. This is one for you! I used the cartridge Everyday Pop Up Cards. Even if you have a cartridge with a grad hat, you can make this. Stop by my blog for the details.

2 comments:

  1. These are great projects, what a fun banner. The grad card turned out perfect, reminds me I need to get busy on mine! Thanks ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects!! Love the banner and the great graduation card!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!