Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sad Goodbyes, but Happy Hello to a new DT member

With the end of the month and our quarter, our DT is losing two wonderful members Diana and Michelle P. I personally want to thank them for their wonderful contributions to our great DT and let them know they will be missed, but both have young children and their families need them more now so we wish them the best! We have a new member joining our team and we are very excited to have her join us. She has entered our challenges several times and you will love seeing what she brings to our already fabulous team! I would like to introduce Michelle N of the blog http://justanutterpapercrafter.blogspot.com and let her tell you a little about herself. Be sure to come back tomorrow and see what our DT has created for a new challenge starting on Monday, July 1.

Michelle N
"I got started with Creative Memories probably 10 or 15 years ago to scrapbook my husbands sprint car racing. I still haven't got all of the memorabilia into the albums! Then about 3-4 years ago I wanted to use up my scraps from scrapbooking and I started making cards to sell as a fundraiser for Sparrow clubs-it all snowballed from there! I love to make cards. Now my friends and family get disappointed if they receive a "store bought" card! It's also one of my favorite gifts to give-a dozen cards of various themes (Thank You, Wedding, Sympathy, etc) in a gorgeous reusable box. And I still scrapbook and make home decor items. I counted my cartridges-I have over 80! I use them ALL. Some I use more than others-Damask Decor, Paper Pups, Plantin Schoolbook, Creative Cards, Walk in My Garden, Flower Shoppe. I did teach Cricut classes at the local scrapbooking store until I got so busy building our new house-maybe I'll go back to it. Spare time….I sew, read, upholstery, and refurbish furniture. I work on our classic car collection-not turning a wrench, usually tracking down parts & pieces! I will recover the seats if I have to. I even help a friend show her Murray Gray Cattle at various fairs and specialty shows. I don't think I sit around bored-there's always something to create!"

10 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited to have you on the team Michelle!
    Michelle S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Michelle! Looking forward to all of your wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Michelle! Looking forward to all of your wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Michelle!! So happy to have you on our team!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Michelle!! so glad you have joined our team :)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very thrilled to be on such a creative team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Michelle! Looking forward to seeing your projects!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!