Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It's Tuesday and I love Christmas!

Welcome! Hope you have enjoyed our blog hop yesterday and if you missed it, just go to yesterdays post and start there and visit the DT blogs. Diane here with your project for today. I created this two page layout for some pictures of my granddaughters visit with Santa last year.  I used the cartridges Ribbon and Rosettes, A Quilted Christmas, Mickey Font, Christmas Cheer, and Jolly Holidays.  Stop by my blog for the details.  Be sure to enter our challenge this week for a chance to win A Quilted Christmas cartridge we will be giving to one lucky person in the challenge along with 2 others winning our Top 3 Crafter buttons.

2 comments:

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!