Monday, September 23, 2013

It's Challenge Time!

Time for another challenge here at Exploring Cricut.This is a fun "What's Cooking" challenge.  Create a card, layout, or paper craft with something from the kitchen.  Can be a recipe card, book, scrapbook page or anything kitchen or food related.  Have a super time with this challenge.  You must use a Cricut and Cricut cartridges.  Please refer to the rules on the sidebar.  This challenge closes Saturday, Sept. 28 10 pm eastern time.  Now take a look at what our DT has created for you!

From My Kitchen
From My Kitchen, Pooh and Friends, Cricut Font and Basic Shapes
Preserves
From My Kitchen
Cricut Craft Room Basics , Chalkboard Fonts
Preserves, From My Kitchen
From My Kitchen
Suburbia
Everyday Paper Dolls, Suburbia
From My Kitchen

2 comments:

  1. Cooking and scrapping...two of my favorite hobbies!! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so fun looking at what the DT created. I can't wait to try for the next challenge. hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!