Sunday, October 13, 2013

Birthday Blog Hop Challenge Winners

Thanks to all that entered our Birthday challenge and visited our blog hop. The winner of the cartridge that was donated by Cartridges & More is #7 Katrina . She will receive the Home Decor cartridge and a Top 3 Crafter Button. The winners of the other two Top 3 Buttons are #6 Gail Scott and  #2 JoNeita. Ladies I will be emailing you your buttons and Katrina I will be in touch for your mailing address. We are so happy that we have been able to share 3 years of fabulous Cricut inspiration to you. I could not do this without the help of my talented Design Team. I love you all! Hope we can share with you many more years!!!  Join us tomorrow for another great daily project.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Katrina, Gail and Jo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Katrina for her win - congrast to Jo too - and thank you for selecting me as a Top 3 I am honored - I have my winning button on my winning page! Thanks a bunch - enjoy your week Diane and the DT -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! All of the projects were so incredible. I love looking at all the creative ways everyone uses their cricuts! Thanks for a fun place to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations winners!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!