Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday Daily Project with Me!

Diane here again today filling in for one of the DT who is not feeling well. I am really not trying to take over the blog this week, but I am very happy to share this quick and easy birthday card with you since we are celebrating our birthday!  I used the Creative Cards cartridge and scraps I had leftover from a former project.  Isn't it great when you can do that!  When I cut out the top piece, I used the rest to adorn the envelope.  Nothing going to waste!  Stop by my blog for the details.  Have you entered our challenge yet?  Just wanted to remind you that Cartridges & More donated a cartridge for our prize.  Please get your entry in before the link closes on Saturday.


5 comments:

  1. Diane, I LOVE this fun birthday card. How you decorated the envelope is genius! TFS!!!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything coordinates so beautifully. What a great birthday card.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!