Sunday, November 3, 2013

Meet Our New Team Members and a Sunday Project

Welcome our new members of our Design Team, Rosa, Julie and Shawn. We are going to be seeing some fabulous projects from these talented ladies and I would like to welcome them to our little family. We all have the love of Cricut and love sharing our ideas. Let me let them introduce themselves. I am also sharing a little project today too and tomorrow starts a new challenge. Lots of exciting things to share!!
Rosa
 My name is Rosa and I am a mom to three wonderful children. I started crafting about 7 years ago when I moved from the Big Apple to the Peach State. I started my blog to inspire others because everyone's crafting style is unique. There is no right or wrong way to be creative. I will share my ideas and I hope you guys will join along. 

http://enjoyingthebug.blogspot.com
Julie Clawser
Hi!  My name is Julie and I'm from Leola, PA.  I'm married with 2 kids (4-yr old girl and 7-mo old son), and I work full time as an administrative assistant.  I got into paper crafting 4 years ago, when my husband bought me a personal Cricut for Christmas.  As my passion grew, so did my collection of all-things-Cricut... I love my Expression, Gypsy, Cuttlebug, Craft Room and 100+ cartridges, some of which I'm embarrassed to say I haven't even tried yet.  Primarily I make cards, but I also enjoy working with vinyl and altering unique things.  I can't wait to share my creations with you, and finally use some of those neglected cartridges!

http://mylittlecorner-julie518.blogspot.com

Shawn Mosch
Hi!  My name is Shawn, and I have been crafting for as long as I can remember.  When I was younger, sewing was my main craft.  I have made everything from doll clothes to my own wedding dress.  I love the feeling of accomplishment you get when you can turn a pile of supplies into a finished project.  I did not do much papercrafting until I was in my mid-30′s, and my first project was a scrapbook for a trip our family took to Walt Disney World.  After that I was hooked!  Now scrapbooking and cardmaking are my two main crafts.
http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com

Diane sharing this little project I had made for a special person (hubby) for Halloween.  I used the Celebrate with Flourish, Mini Monograms, and Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art cartridges. Stop by my blog for details and join us tomorrow for a new challenge!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome new DT members! Can't wait to see what you have to inspire us! : ) Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and welcome! Looking forward to your creativity and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to our fabulous DT Team Rosa, Julie and Shawn. So happy to have ya'll on board.
    Love the treat container Diane!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Rosa, Julie and Shawn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, for the kind words of congrats - I'm really excited to be here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Rosa, Julie and Shawn!!! Cannot wait to see your creations :) ... Great treat holder Diane, I bet your Hubby love it :) TFS
    Have a wonderful week everyone!
    Liz O.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!