Sunday, December 29, 2013

Meet Our New Design Team Members

Today I was going to share a project, but instead I am going to introduce you to our newest team members.  I will share the project next Sunday.  We sadly say goodbye to Lori, but are pleased to welcome our newest DT members Faith and Jennie. I will let them tell you a little about themselves! We welcome their creativity to our blog and be sure to join us tomorrow for a new challenge, last one of 2013!
Hi there, crafters. My name is Faith Wallace. I have been a crafter since I was a teenager, and believe me that was a long time ago. Back then, I used photos and magazine clippings. In 1995, I started getting serious with scrapbooking, but there were so few products available then – decorative scissors were a big hit at that time. I’ve watched trends come and go. I’ve expanded my supplies to the point where I sometimes buy two of something. Crafting is such a huge part of my life, that I now run the ScrapbookerPhD blog. My favorite craft item – the item I can’t live without – is my Cricut. Thanks to a loving husband, I have over 50 cartridges to work with to create new and exciting projects and stretch my overall style.  I’m looking forward to sharing those projects with you.
http://scrapbookerphd.blogspot.com

 Jennie Barger
Nickname: Java Jen (because we owned a coffee shop for about 4 years :-) )
I am a wife to the love of my life, Jeff - Mom to my awesome kids and their spouses ----> 3+2 and Grandma to 4 of the cutest little boys you ever did see!! :-) I am a breast cancer survivor of over 11 years and I am thankful for each day! God is good!   I write music, sing and play piano and violin at our church and I absolutely LOVE crafting with my Cricut! I am so excited to explore the world of Cricut with everyone here! I have a blog -------> www.javajencreations.blogspot.com , where I share my papercrafting creations.  Looking forward to getting started here!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome new Design Team members. Enjoy Exploring Cricut!

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome new Design Team members!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome ladies! Looking forward to your amazing creations!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thankful to have you join our team! Looking forward to your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to our Design Team Family Ladies!! Happy to have ya'll on board!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!