Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday with Diane

Well you know when you have a bad week, well sometimes it just gets worse and for me that is what has happen. Diane here today with a project to share, but sorry the picture is so bad, but I had to take it with my phone because my old desk top that had a problem this week will not read my camera card.  To make things worse, my laptop died a horrible death yesterday so today I will be shopping for a new computer before this one goes completely!  Enough about my woes and on with the project.  I created thank you cards for you to send after you receive those Christmas gifts and in my case, birthday too.  Not fun having a birthday 3 days after and I know on Christmas it is double fun lol.  I used the Christmas Noel cartridge.  All the details for this and the envelopes are on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. I love the colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Thank You cards!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute. I especially like the color with the snowflake theme! Sorry about all your technical difficulties!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!